Charts can put knitters off a pattern faster than almost anything. Some knitters go from ‘Oooooh, that’s pretty! to “Oh, its a chart pattern” to “never mind” in a nanosecond.
If you avoid charts they way you avoid novelty yarn, maybe this series can help! Charts can be conquered.
- Getting Past A Fear of Charts
- Working with a Few Easy Charts – A Place to Begin
- Arrow Head Lace – Using Charts as a Pattern
- Reading Charts for Rounds and Repeats
- Wine Bottle Cozy – A chart for working in the round
- Reading Charts for Scarfs and Shawls
- Making Charts Work For You